Schenk recently resigned as principal of Horseshoe Trails Elementary School, but since May , detectives suspected Schenk of sexually abusing a young man he took in as a house guest.
Former Pasco assistant principal get 35 years for child porn, sexual abuse
Police say Schenk met the victim, who was 18 at the time, at a religious event. Meanwhile, officials with the Cave Creek Unified School District released a statement, which reads, in part:.
- dorth carolina divorce papers online.
- Morris Co. Principal Pleads Guilty To Child Abuse: Report.
- garden sheds made by inmates wisconsin.
- searching your vehicle in north carolina.
- orange county florida arrest news 2007.
The allegations center around contact in May The district was not aware of any criminal investigation until March 11, Police say the crimes Schenk is accused of are not tied to his former employment as principal, and district officials were told the case was the subject of a Grand Jury indictment. The Peoria home where police say Schenk lived has been sold. Not all parents and community members believe Nelson should have been put on leave. Parents or guardians who have concerns about their child in regard to abuse can call police or the Nebraska child abuse hotline.
If you or someone you know is seeking legal representation to hold an abuser accountable for their actions, our attorneys are prepared to take the case on.
edutoursport.com/libraries/2020-09-11/3288.php Contact our firm to learn more about how we can help with sensitive legal matters. Proudly fighting for the Omaha community for over 65 years. Google Rating. Based on 6 reviews.
Gerard Zak. Stephanie Roll.
Christopher Nace. Rob Sachs. See all reviews Write a review.
- Omaha Principal Accused of Failing to Report Sexual Abuse | Welsh & Welsh PC, LLO.
- Who is a mandated reporter in schools??
- leah allison black divorce in texas.
- Most Popular.
- Reporting Requirements for Child Abuse Allegations;